Hotmail – new Outlook is web based e-mail service which provided by Microsoft. It is one of the first e-mail services, found in 1996 as hotmail. Since 2015, Hotmail is using as Outlook as well as same thing, just name has changed. You can reach the Hotmail from everywhere, PC, tablets, mobile phones even TVs, only requirement is Internet Connection.
Live.com, msn.com, outlook.com means hotmail.com.
- If you have Hotmail account already, for sign in ;
- If you do not have an account already please read our article about hotmail sign up.
How to sign in to Hotmail.com
1- Users can directly enter this urls from web browsers and login hotmail. Three of them are same, choose one.
2- Search the word of Hotmail or Outlook on search engines and go to top link.
- Enter your username like [email protected], [email protected]
- Enter your password, be careful while writing, passwords are case sensitive.
If you click to Keep me signed in, Hotmail will save your password for you, but if you are using a common computer do not choose this option.
Click to Sign in. But when you cant access your account or using single using code, click those links below and follow the steps.
Using Hotmail.com on Ios and Android
Open the Hotmail app on Android, enter your email adress and password, than your account is ready to use.
Download the Hotmail app from appstore, enter your account information. You can directly add your account from Settings – Mail, Person and Calendar and add an account.
- Easy Search Query ; Users can find the mails easily with using search tool. For example “from:ask” search will help to find all of mails from “Ask”.
- Security Functions ; Hotmail has added two step verification like Gmail.
- Active View ; Hotmail users can see the attachments directly. Such as while sending a image, a preview will appear and directly let to see.
- Calendar ; Calendar app let the users create their own agent.
- Skype Integration ; Outlook users can reach the Skype with Microsoft account, and use this for video or regular calling.